Most ADHD diagnoses are quickly followed by a prescription for stimulant medication, the widely recognized first-line treatment for ADHD symptoms. Many clinicians are not trained in the proper use of these medications. A patient who has had a bad experience with starting medication (e.g., troublesome side effects) and the clinician fails to respond promptly is less likely to take it again.
This webinar is an hour long and Dr. William Dodson will present important information to ADHD patients and clinicians about stimulant medication.
You can download the slides from this webinar at
1. 10 What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About ADHD Medications
2. How does ADHD medication work? There are many Monitoring
3. ADHD Side Effects of ADHD Medication No One Should Tolerate
4. eBook: ADHD Treatment and Medication
5. ADHD Treatment Options: Nonstimulants, Stimulants and More
Subscribe to the ADDitude YouTube Channel: w
Visit the ADDitude website: m
Follow ADDitude on Facebook: /
Follow ADDitude on Instagram: /
Follow ADDitude Twitter @