1. Concerta is an ADHD medication that has stimulant properties.
2. SAMSHA reports that ER visits related to ADHD stimulant abuse rose from 5,212 in 2005 to 15,585 in 2010.
3. 2010, Nearly a fifth of all emergency room visits related to ADHD medication abuse involved alcohol.
4. The number of ADHD and ADD diagnoses continues to rise every year in the USA.
5. in 2011, the U.S. CDC estimated that 11 percent of children ages 4-11 received a diagnosis and medication.
Subscribe Now: />GET HELP NOW: (866) 578-7471
DetoxToRehab doesn’t care where someone finds it. Its website serves as a directory, community and online resource for recovery. True Stories of Addiction is a video series that shares stories of hope and reassures people that they are not alone. It is possible to recover and it is worth the effort.
Follow DTR on SM
Five Worrying Facts About Concerta